Re: [pcgen] A few questions/bugs

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17 6:46 PM
      I can answer some of your questions, a code monkey will need to respond to
      the GUI issues.

      Bragalus scribed:
      > 1) How do I get the claw and bite attacks from a half dragon template or the
      > bite attack for a wizards tiny snake familiar to show on the output sheet?
      > Using csheet_fantasy_std.htm.

      In the Equipping sub-tab in the Inventory tab you should find any natural
      attacks the creature has, simply add the to an equipset and they will show
      up on the OS. This may be a problem for the SRD Half Dragon, I looked at the
      file and there are no NATURALATTACKS tags in them. This seems to be an
      unintentional omission, I'll open a bug tracker and we'll look into it:

      [ 1262654 ] [SRD] Half Dragon missing natural attacks
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1262654&group_id=2
      5576&atid=750091>

      > 2) I can't get a +1 arrows enchancements to appear in the stats in preview.
      > Applied correctly on output sheet though.

      Just so you know, the Preview tab is something of a work in progress.

      > 3) Where would I find the alertness feat that is granted by a wizards
      > familiar. Have Temp bonus 'Familiar in arms reach' active.

      The temp bonus will grant you the benefits of Alertness (conditioned by
      first being able to have a Familiar and second that you do not already have
      Alertness) but the feat itself does not show up on output, temporary bonuses
      can only apply bonuses and can't add virtual feats.

      You could set a VFEAT in a normal template but we have tried to relegate
      circumstancial/situational changes to the temporary bonus tab. We do have a
      request for some output tokens so that any temporary bonuses applied can be
      listed on the OS.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback