Adding Equipment

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2005
      Is there a way to add equipment to the list or alter equipment already
      there? ie Im trying to add/create an Elvencraft Longbow. A longbow
      that can be used as both a Longbow and a quarterstaff and trying to
      get the program to recognize that it is a quarterstaff and a
      longbow... I am also trying to figure out how to add slick and other
      things to the program... do I have to buy the books to get the proper
      enhancemnts to add to the armor? Thanks for the help and awesome
      program. I am loving what I have seen so far. ~Mike