autosizing equipment (WAS halfling-sized equipment?)

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 11:31 AM
      Andrew,

      I liked your idea. Would it be possible to put a checkbox on the Inventory
      Gear tab, similar to the "Allow Debt" etc, for auto-resizing equipment to
      character size when buying equipment? If we can do that, we could hide it
      in GameModes other than 3.5 by requiring a GameMode tag....

      Being able to switch auto-sizing on and off easily, instead of going into
      preferences would be a great asset for us that use 3.5 halflings and Giant
      size characters... And it wouldn't interfere with adding specific loot from
      DMs, since it will work just like the "Ignore Cost" box used for the same
      thing....

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp