[FEATURE REQUEST]

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      Could we add the ability to have TYPE=X in the Skills.lst?

      At the same time, need CSKILL:TYPE=X, CCSKILL:TYPE=X?

      This I see being useful for Star Wars especially in that could do:

      CSKILL:TYPE=Sense to allow the -Sense feat to then give the character class access to the Sense skills.

      Does TYPE= just look at the last entry, or any in the type field?  then could have something like:
          TYPE=Force.Alter.Darkside

      and then do:
          CSKILL:TYPE=Alter[EXCLUDE:TYPE=Darkside]

      That possible?

      Tom