halfling-sized equipment?

  • Bob Roberts
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 7, 2005
      I'm sure there's a simple answer to this, but I cannot figure it out on
      my own.

      How do I buy/equip halfling-sized armour and weapons for my halfling
      character?

      For example, I want to give him a halfling-sized short-sword. I can
      only find normal short-swords, and they can only be equipped 2-handed.
    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 22, 2005
        On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:13:03 -0400, you wrote:

        >Tir Gwaith scribed:
        >
        >>> Other than the linking the Mount companion provides only one other
        >>> benefit, the Mount is made proficient with Barding Armor.
        >>> Technically this doesn't quite sit with the rules, Barding
        >>> proficiency is gained as a trick you teach the animal but PCGen
        >>> does not have support for animal tricks right now.
        >>
        >> Eddy, remind me of this later. I have an idea (hidden feat, naturally)...
        >>
        >> Tir Gwaith
        >> LST Chimp
        >
        >Trackered:
        >[ 1256253 ] [SRD/RSRD] Animal Tricks
        ><http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1256253&group_id=2
        >5576&atid=750092>
        >
        >On a brief look through I could not find any reference to Barding
        >proficiency. Tricks would be a nice addition though, even if it did not
        >include that aspect.

        You might check the experimental files for my file called Druid.zip that
        handles the problem of tricks and druid companions. I think that the .pcc
        explains what is happening.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)