[Feature Request] Epic Levels

  • jml@qualcomm.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      I know that the Epic level book is not out yet, but in teh Forgotten
      Realms Campaign book they have given a brief outline as to what it is
      and how it works, any chance that this will be included soon?
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., jml@q... wrote:
        > I know that the Epic level book is not out yet, but in teh
        Forgotten
        > Realms Campaign book they have given a brief outline as to what it
        is
        > and how it works, any chance that this will be included soon?

        It is in our request list - so it will be handled. Besides, I have
        an 18th level Monk - I'll need those rules! :)

        -Bryan