Re: [pcgen] Temporary bonuses in preview GUI

  • Kenneth Skaar
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi Devon,

      I'm happy you liked my improvements, and I'd love to
      continue contributing to PCGEN. Just a warning though,
      I have a 3 month old son, so RL have a tendency to
      creep up on me:-) I expect I'll still be able to
      dedicate a few hours each week on PCGEN though.

      Anyway, my sourceforge ID is skaark. Just add me, and
      I'll commit my updates...

      Regards,

      Kenneth

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
        > Anyway, my sourceforge ID is skaark. Just add me, and I'll commit
        > my updates...

        Consider yourself added.

        Paul W. King
        TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
      • Devon Jones
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
          Kenneth Skaar wrote:

          >Hi Devon,
          >
          >I'm happy you liked my improvements, and I'd love to
          >continue contributing to PCGEN. Just a warning though,
          >I have a 3 month old son, so RL have a tendency to
          >creep up on me:-) I expect I'll still be able to
          >dedicate a few hours each week on PCGEN though.
          >
          >Anyway, my sourceforge ID is skaark. Just add me, and
          >I'll commit my updates...
          >
          >Regards,
          >
          >Kenneth

          Done

          and we all have real life issues, so anything you can do is appreciated
          - no pressure :)

          Devon