OT: rpg-mapgen (Was Re: CD labels and such)

  • mysmacek
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@y...> wrote:
      > I just released a new dungeon generator (RPG-MapGen) here:
      > https://sourceforge.net/projects/rpg-mapgen/

      Hi,
      it looks promising. Since nobody commented here on it yet, I will give
      you my 0.02e:

      - it's SLOOOW even in things like opening popup menus
      - area control tool sometimes behaves chaotically
      - it should be possible to move starting point easily, and also
      restart the generation process from another point
      - option to create walls of some minimal thickness
      - I managed to create unclosable window
      - I don't like the MDI interface much. YMMV
      - it would be nice to add user defined symbols

      I can't wait for the next release :-)

      Edheldil
    • Darth Borehd
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2005
        When and where is GenCon?

        --- merton_monk <merton_monk@...> wrote:

        > The BoD would like to have some PCGen 5.08 CDs to
        > hand out at GenCon
        > this year. Anyone that's going to GenCon have a CD
        > label maker? Anyone
        > have time to help make the CDs?
        >
        > Bryan McRoberts
        > Benevolent Dictator of PCGen