Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] Amulet of Natural Armor

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1, 2005
      On 8/1/05 5:19 PM, "Barak" <barak@...> wrote:

      > But if you don't put TYPE=NaturalArmor it won't show up in the correct spot
      > on the AC output.

      That's true. So it seems for a complete solution we need a few things: 1) we
      need a new AC type for enhancments to natural armor, how about
      TYPE=NaturalEnhancement? 2) we need to add this to ACTYPE:NaturalArmor in
      the miscinfo.lst so it shows up right in the output.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 3, 2005
        ben_craig256 scribed:

        > <improbable solution>
        > Perhaps we could continue with the multiple bonus type thread and give
        > physical armor TYPE=Armor.Item and Magic Vestment a
        > TYPE=Armor.Item.Enhancement. To keep other armor bonuses from
        > inadvertantly stacking, we may be able to do something like
        > Armor.Magic. Then we can take the highest valued Armor "branch" and
        > use that for the armor bonus.
        > </improbable solution>

        Improbable indeed, since what we have now covers almost everything it's not
        likely to change anytime soon. However if you would like to keep poking at
        it (which is what I've been doing) Tir is continuing this thread at
        pcgen_experimental where we do most of the data development. Feel free to
        join us :-)

        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback