Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] Amulet of Natural Armor

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1, 2005
      On 8/1/05 4:49 PM, "CHRISTOPHER DUDLEY" <eolas@...> wrote:

      > You could create the type NaturalArmorEnhancement and
      > apply that to the Barkskin effect and athe Amulet.
      > Klugey, but it works.

      I was thinking about something like that, I'm not sure if it is needed. I
      was thinking that if it was made into an Enhancement bonus it would not
      stack with magic shields and armor (and it should) but those enhancements
      are coded to add into the TYPE=Armor and TYPE=Shield bonuses so a
      TYPE=Enhancment bonus to AC DOES stack with magic armor, shields and Natural
      Armor.

      Of coarse this in itself may be a bug, should TYPE=Enhancement bonuses to AC
      stack with magic armor?

      Actually this may be of little concern, I cold not find an example of this
      anywhere in the RSRD files.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 3, 2005
        ben_craig256 scribed:

        > <improbable solution>
        > Perhaps we could continue with the multiple bonus type thread and give
        > physical armor TYPE=Armor.Item and Magic Vestment a
        > TYPE=Armor.Item.Enhancement. To keep other armor bonuses from
        > inadvertantly stacking, we may be able to do something like
        > Armor.Magic. Then we can take the highest valued Armor "branch" and
        > use that for the armor bonus.
        > </improbable solution>

        Improbable indeed, since what we have now covers almost everything it's not
        likely to change anytime soon. However if you would like to keep poking at
        it (which is what I've been doing) Tir is continuing this thread at
        pcgen_experimental where we do most of the data development. Feel free to
        join us :-)

        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback