Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] Amulet of Natural Armor

  • CHRISTOPHER DUDLEY
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1, 2005
      You could create the type NaturalArmorEnhancement and
      apply that to the Barkskin effect and athe Amulet.
      Klugey, but it works.

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 3, 2005
        ben_craig256 scribed:

        > <improbable solution>
        > Perhaps we could continue with the multiple bonus type thread and give
        > physical armor TYPE=Armor.Item and Magic Vestment a
        > TYPE=Armor.Item.Enhancement. To keep other armor bonuses from
        > inadvertantly stacking, we may be able to do something like
        > Armor.Magic. Then we can take the highest valued Armor "branch" and
        > use that for the armor bonus.
        > </improbable solution>

        Improbable indeed, since what we have now covers almost everything it's not
        likely to change anytime soon. However if you would like to keep poking at
        it (which is what I've been doing) Tir is continuing this thread at
        pcgen_experimental where we do most of the data development. Feel free to
        join us :-)

        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback