Re: [BUG] Amulet of Natural Armor

  • ben_craig256
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1, 2005
      As a note, Barkskin also gives an enhancement bonus to natural armor.
      , so just putting .STACK wouldn't be the best approach.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@m...> wrote:
      > Okay I'm not sure if this has been covered by a WotC FAQ or not. From
      > reading the Amulet of Natural Armor it should stack with a character's
      > natural armor bonus, if any. Which it doesn't because it's missing the
      > .STACK on the bonus.
      >
      > Amulet of Natural Armor: This amulet, usually crafted from bone or beast
      > scales, toughens the wearer's body and flesh, giving him an enhancement
      > bonus to his natural armor bonus of from +1 to +5, depending on the kind
      > of amulet.
      >
      > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      > PCGen BoD OGL Silverback, Data Lemur & Tracker Lemur
      > ICQ: 14397299
      > AO: Nylan
      > CoH:Nylan Neblett
      > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
      >
      > "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 3, 2005
        ben_craig256 scribed:

        > <improbable solution>
        > Perhaps we could continue with the multiple bonus type thread and give
        > physical armor TYPE=Armor.Item and Magic Vestment a
        > TYPE=Armor.Item.Enhancement. To keep other armor bonuses from
        > inadvertantly stacking, we may be able to do something like
        > Armor.Magic. Then we can take the highest valued Armor "branch" and
        > use that for the armor bonus.
        > </improbable solution>

        Improbable indeed, since what we have now covers almost everything it's not
        likely to change anytime soon. However if you would like to keep poking at
        it (which is what I've been doing) Tir is continuing this thread at
        pcgen_experimental where we do most of the data development. Feel free to
        join us :-)

        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback