why would it start and not start

  • Michael P Hopcroft
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      I have a fresh install of PCGen 5.8 (Windows XP professional, SP2) and
      while eveyrthing installed fine clicking the cion for the program, or
      running it any other way, doesn't do anything. Nothing starts up, no
      screen comes up, nothing.

      Is this a problem that can be fixed with a reinstall or a reinstall of
      Java, or is something more serious the matter?

      Michael Hopcroft