Re: [pcgen] PCGen BoD on IRC next week

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
      Saw you there, Eddy. I wasn't actually around while you were there, but I
      saw you were there.

      > the servers listed at DAL nets web site. After contacting their support
      desk
      > they sent me an alternate list of servers which I'll share:
      >
      > jade.dal.net
      > mesra.dal.net
      > rumble.dal.net
      > hotspeed.dal.net
      > powertech.dal.net
      > irc.dal.net

      irc.dal.net or just dal.net always works for me. mIRC has a nice interface
      with dal.net.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
        On 7/31/05 11:01 PM, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@...> wrote:

        >> they sent me an alternate list of servers which I'll share:
        >>
        >> jade.dal.net
        >> mesra.dal.net
        >> rumble.dal.net
        >> hotspeed.dal.net
        >> powertech.dal.net
        >> irc.dal.net
        >
        > irc.dal.net or just dal.net always works for me. mIRC has a nice interface
        > with dal.net.

        Those were the first I tried, and with many different clients. It seems the
        problem has something to do with my ISP not my system :/
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback