RE: [pcgen] Data Promotion!

  • Jonathan M. Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 7:37 AM
      Yeah team!! I'm excited especially since we are releasing a whole slew of
      modern and modern based books over the next 18 months.

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
      jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
      Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role Playing Game & Ted Nomura's
      Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available now.