Data Promotion!

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 7:33 AM
      Frank Kliewe has been doing wonderful work within the Modern Game Mode.
      He has contributed to the soon to be released Urban Arcana portion of the
      MSRD and has recently completed a dataset for The Game Mechanics,Inc's
      Modern Player's Companion (We hope to make make contact with TGM at Gencon
      to get permission to include this fine source in our release). He is
      currently working on a Stat Block OS for Modern.
      As you can probably tell Frank's focus is the MSRD, he GM's Modern and
      so is primarily interested in improving that dataset. All you Modern players
      can thank him for furthering the development of Arcana and for identifying
      many issues in the MSRD which have been fixed in the past few months. I'm
      happy to bump his Data Monkey rank up to Tamarin as well as bestow a new
      title to his belt, OS Lemur.
      Congratulations and well done Frank.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 7:37 AM
        Yeah team!! I'm excited especially since we are releasing a whole slew of
        modern and modern based books over the next 18 months.

        Jonathan M. Thompson
        President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
        jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
        Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role Playing Game & Ted Nomura's
        Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available now.

[...]

        PCGen's FAQ:
        http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        It has removed 1852 spam emails to date.
        Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!