Re: BoD minutes - 7/17/05

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
      > Attendance: Eddy (Content SB), Paul K (TM SB / PL 2nd)
      >
      > Agenda
      > 1) Quorum not met, no meeting
      >
      > ===
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

      I would still like a full log... ;)

      (Just joking, although full logs for future meetings would be
      appreciated) :)

      Andargor
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2005
        Paul pointed out tonight that I had agreed to provide the full logs! I
        somehow thought that Paul was doing that, and I didn't realize that it
        wasn't being done. Sorry!

        -Bryan
        Benevolent Dictator of PCGen