User feedback request

  • lonejedi70@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      I'm working on a feature request right now (#419789, Add ability stat
      columns to Combat tab), but I need to get some feedback on the public
      forum.

      Does anyone really want ability scores on the Combat tab? Might they
      be more useful on the Quick Stats tab, if at all? The feedback I've
      gotten from the developer forum is that stat-affecting spells might
      benefit from the ability scores being handy, but I'm ont sure that
      PCGen was intended to be so interactive as to modify stats on-the-fly
      from that tab.

      Are there any other thoughts out there?

      On a side note, I'm also working on a hide/show feature (#419790) the
      Quick Stats and Combat tab, but need to study the Java API some more
      to get that in. It may be easier to fall back on re-ordering the
      columns and saving their positions between sessions.

      -Lone Jedi
      (Jason)
    • Greg Bezoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        I would have no use for the ability scores on either the Combat or Quick
        Stats tabs.

        Greg