[BUG] Always Max HP in Standard..

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      New Human Character
      Add Sorcerer Level, HP=Max
      Add 5 more sorcerer levels, HP=Max

      I'd say the odds are against it. :-)

      Tom
    • pjak@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Thomas Clegg" <arknight@s...> wrote:
        > New Human Character
        > Add Sorcerer Level, HP=Max
        > Add 5 more sorcerer levels, HP=Max

        Hmm. This doesn't happen to me. I've tried both the latest cvs code
        and 2.09.

        > I'd say the odds are against it. :-)

        True. But, on the off chance that you really should have bought a
        lottery ticket instead of making a character, does it happen if you
        try again? ;-)

        Also try another class, say Barbarian (d12 instead of d4...)

        /Jonas
      • pjak@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
          --- In pcgen@y..., "Thomas Clegg" <arknight@s...> wrote:
          > New Human Character
          > Add Sorcerer Level, HP=Max
          > Add Sorcerer Level, HP=Max
          > Add 5 more sorcerer levels, HP=Max

          Hmm. Doesn't happen to me (I've tried both 2.09 and the latest cvs
          code.) What happens if you try with some other class?

          /Jonas