Racial/1st Level Feats

  • Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      Using 5.80 Stable

      Ok... Trying to input a feat that a) is specific to a certain race
      and b) can only be taken at first level. (Specifically "Able
      Learner")

      I try using the PRERACE:HUMAN and PREMAXLEVEL:1 under the "Advanced"
      tab.

      But, when I put the first in, it simply disappears. Putting in the
      second causes some kind of malfunction, and the whole feat
      disappears.

      Also, slightly related, I've put in "Oversized Two Weapon Fighting"
      (still working on getting the bonuses down right).

      The problem is: When I close PCGen and reopen to check on these two
      feats, I open a character who already has "Oversized..." and I get
      the message "Couldn't open Oversized Two Weapon Fighting". I check
      under the feats and sure enough, it's gone from the list completely.

      Any suggestions or does this make any sense?
    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
        > Using 5.80 Stable
        >
        > Ok... Trying to input a feat that a) is specific to a certain race
        > and b) can only be taken at first level. (Specifically "Able
        > Learner")
        >
        > I try using the PRERACE:HUMAN and PREMAXLEVEL:1 under the "Advanced"
        > tab.

        PRERACE:Human
        PRELEVELMAX:1 not PREMAXLEVEL

        No idea when using the editors, sorry.

        > But, when I put the first in, it simply disappears. Putting in the
        > second causes some kind of malfunction, and the whole feat
        > disappears.

        Yeah, syntax error, hopefully....

        > Also, slightly related, I've put in "Oversized Two Weapon Fighting"
        > (still working on getting the bonuses down right).
        >
        > The problem is: When I close PCGen and reopen to check on these two
        > feats, I open a character who already has "Oversized..." and I get
        > the message "Couldn't open Oversized Two Weapon Fighting". I check
        > under the feats and sure enough, it's gone from the list completely.
        >
        > Any suggestions or does this make any sense?

        Editor is having some sort of blurp.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp