Re: [pcgen] Re: Spell List in CA

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
      According to what I understand, CMP knows its has a defective spells for CA
      and were planning on an update to correct that, but its been delayed for
      the 5.8.0 rewrite for the whole data set.

      So far I have just been adding the ones that I need for the spell class
      that my character is at.

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)