Re: [pcgen] Re: Weapon output order

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
      It worked fine for me using
      csheet_fantasy_simple_blackandwhite.xslt.
      Thanks Chuck.

      --- Andrew McDougall <thoron-tir-gwaith@...>
      wrote:

      > Chuck, I haven't been able to get that to affect the
      > weapon-block
      > order. It changes the order on the item list, and
      > where equipped
      > (second page for the PDF OS I use), but not the
      > weapon blocks.
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > LST Chimp
      >
      > > On the Gear Tab in Inventory, on the right-most
      > window, there is a
      > > column called "order". You can type in a number to
      > put things into any
      > > order you want. If you right click in that window,
      > the last menu item
      > > is "output order". That gives you some other
      > options on setting the
      > order.
      > >
      > > Chuck
      > > OS Chimp

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
        Ok, here's what I usually do. I equip only the weapons that I want
        first, and make them the first on the order list. I also always use
        the "EQUIPATTACK" preference checked. I always get the correct order
        on the PDF sheet. I have noticed that if I add a new weapon, it seems
        to always end up first. So anytime I edit the character sheets, if I
        add anything, I double check the order of the weapons.

        Bottom line is that it seems to work fine, but I'll be the first to
        admit it isn't easy.

        Chuck

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew McDougall"