Re: Weapon output order

  • Andrew McDougall
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
      Chuck, I haven't been able to get that to affect the weapon-block
      order. It changes the order on the item list, and where equipped
      (second page for the PDF OS I use), but not the weapon blocks.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > On the Gear Tab in Inventory, on the right-most window, there is a
      > column called "order". You can type in a number to put things into any
      > order you want. If you right click in that window, the last menu item
      > is "output order". That gives you some other options on setting the
      order.

      > Chuck
      > OS Chimp
    • Sean
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
        It worked fine for me using
        csheet_fantasy_simple_blackandwhite.xslt.
        Thanks Chuck.

        --- Andrew McDougall <thoron-tir-gwaith@...>
        wrote:

        > Chuck, I haven't been able to get that to affect the
        > weapon-block
        > order. It changes the order on the item list, and
        > where equipped
        > (second page for the PDF OS I use), but not the
        > weapon blocks.
        >
        > Tir Gwaith
        > LST Chimp
        >
        > > On the Gear Tab in Inventory, on the right-most
        > window, there is a
        > > column called "order". You can type in a number to
        > put things into any
        > > order you want. If you right click in that window,
        > the last menu item
        > > is "output order". That gives you some other
        > options on setting the
        > order.
        > >
        > > Chuck
        > > OS Chimp

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Chuck Pint
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
          Ok, here's what I usually do. I equip only the weapons that I want
          first, and make them the first on the order list. I also always use
          the "EQUIPATTACK" preference checked. I always get the correct order
          on the PDF sheet. I have noticed that if I add a new weapon, it seems
          to always end up first. So anytime I edit the character sheets, if I
          add anything, I double check the order of the weapons.

          Bottom line is that it seems to work fine, but I'll be the first to
          admit it isn't easy.

          Chuck

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew McDougall"