RE: [pcgen] Re: Spell List in CA

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
      In that case, you need to go and ask this over at CMP's boards.

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
        According to what I understand, CMP knows its has a defective spells for CA
        and were planning on an update to correct that, but its been delayed for
        the 5.8.0 rewrite for the whole data set.

        So far I have just been adding the ones that I need for the spell class
        that my character is at.

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)