Re: Spell List in CA

  • Miles
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
      No, I realized that and bought and paid for the stuff from CMP. I
      was asking if anyone who has done the same has the same problem or if
      I got a corrupted file.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>
      wrote:
      > PCGen doesn't have permission to distribute datasets for WotC's
      closed content books, which CA is one. Code Monkey Publishing
      > (www.codemonkeypublishing.com) does have permission to sell such
      sets. From your email, I'm not sure if you're trouble is with a
      > purchased dataset or not. If you bought the dataset, you'll need to
      go to CMP and see what the problem may be, as we have no
      > control over how they do their sets. If you've done the set
      yourself, and are having issues, please go over to List File Help (
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgenlistfilehelp/ ) and explain,
      generically, what your problem is.

      > Paul W. King
      > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

      Of
      > Miles
      > Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 2:43 PM
      > To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [pcgen] Re: Spell List in CA
      >
      > Has anyone else had a problem with the spell list from Complete
      Arcane? My file stops at Ice Blast. I'd really hate to have to
      > type it all in myself if there is a complete .lst out there,
      especially because someone seems to have walked off with my copy of
      > CA at a con.
      7/1/2005
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
        In that case, you need to go and ask this over at CMP's boards.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
          According to what I understand, CMP knows its has a defective spells for CA
          and were planning on an update to correct that, but its been delayed for
          the 5.8.0 rewrite for the whole data set.

          So far I have just been adding the ones that I need for the spell class
          that my character is at.

          --

          Terry FitzSimons
          FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)