Re: D&D level adjustment question

  • left_hand_of_heaven
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      ah ha. thank you. I wanted to verify that my lvl adj. was factored
      in, and hadn't noticed that exp. change. Thanx

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>
      wrote:
      > What you're missing is the fact that the metallic/chromatic 1/2
      dragon templates all call a hidden template, and its that hidden
      > template that grants the +3 LA. If you choose a base race (like
      human) and add one of the 1/2 dragon templates, you'll notice that
      > your XP goes up to 6,000 (before you add any classes).
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

      Behalf Of
      > left_hand_of_heaven
      > Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:37 PM
      > To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [pcgen] D&D level adjustment question
      >
      > I have recently noticed that the D&D monster manual for 3.5
      includes a lvl. adj. of plus three. however, when i use pcgen with
      > the complete 3.5 source loaded, half dragon templates have no
      level adjustment. Is this an oversight? A conflict of information?
      > some information I missed? what is this?
      6/30/2005