D20 Future SRD weapons and equipment

  • salcor3052
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      I was wondering if there are any plans to at the weapons and such from
      the D20 Future SRD. Also, how difficult would it be to add the gadget
      system to the equipment screens?

      Salcor
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
        salcor3052 scribed:

        > I was wondering if there are any plans to at the weapons and such from
        > the D20 Future SRD. Also, how difficult would it be to add the gadget
        > system to the equipment screens?

        Yes, we plan on completing the Future datasets before the next production
        release. For the most part the Gadget system can be done as equipment
        modifiers, you will be able to add on gadgets to base equipment by
        customizing them. Should not be terribly difficult.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback