Re: [pcgen] Prestige Classes?

  • Kevin Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
      > Maybe I'm not doing something right, but I cannot seem to find any
      > prestige classes from CW and CD in PCGEN. Maybe I'm forgetting to dl
      > and import something?

      The Complete series of books from WotC are closed content. As such they
      cannot be included with PCGen. Two ways to obtain the files needed to
      use them would be 1) Purchase datasets from codemonkeypublishing.com who
      have the license to make datasets from the WotC closed content books or
      2) code them up yourself.

      If you go with option 2, there is a group to help with doing LST files,
      PCGenListFileHelp, but when you ask for help with closed content don't
      cite the source or the exact feat/class/spell/etc... Instead ask in
      more general terms how to do something. E.g. I have a feat that needs
      to add 3 to strength for every 5 levels that character has...
    • desyth150
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
        oh yeah, OGL 4tw I guess. Thanks for clarifying my cheapness :-D.
        Code time.