Prestige Classes?

  • desyth150
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
      Maybe I'm not doing something right, but I cannot seem to find any
      prestige classes from CW and CD in PCGEN. Maybe I'm forgetting to dl
      and import something?
    • Kevin Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
        > Maybe I'm not doing something right, but I cannot seem to find any
        > prestige classes from CW and CD in PCGEN. Maybe I'm forgetting to dl
        > and import something?

        The Complete series of books from WotC are closed content. As such they
        cannot be included with PCGen. Two ways to obtain the files needed to
        use them would be 1) Purchase datasets from codemonkeypublishing.com who
        have the license to make datasets from the WotC closed content books or
        2) code them up yourself.

        If you go with option 2, there is a group to help with doing LST files,
        PCGenListFileHelp, but when you ask for help with closed content don't
        cite the source or the exact feat/class/spell/etc... Instead ask in
        more general terms how to do something. E.g. I have a feat that needs
        to add 3 to strength for every 5 levels that character has...
      • desyth150
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
          oh yeah, OGL 4tw I guess. Thanks for clarifying my cheapness :-D.
          Code time.