[BUG] Stackable Feat Bonuses not adding

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Ok, I figured out what's going on, and it's a bug:

      BONUS:VAR|Smite|1 will add 1 the first time it's taken giving Smite a value of 2.0.  If it's taken more than once though, Smite still only equals 2.0

      I checked it with the other similar feat, Toughness, and sure enough if you take Toughness more than once, it only adds the +3HP once.

      I tried a 4th level Paladin with 39HP with both of these.  He had 3 feats available, and if he took all three as Smite he still had only 2.0, where if he took all three as Toughness, he still had only 42HP.

      Tom

      Tom
    • dennis@horsethieves.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Sounds similar to the problem I was having in the "Additional Skill
        Points" thread (which regarded Feats) a few days ago. Bryan assigned
        Bug number 445487 to that one. If it's the same thing, does this
        mean it will be addressed sooner? <g> Oh well, just hoping.

        Dennis