Problem Using Custom Output Sheets

  • merc_hg_80
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hello,

      I feel like I'm missing something very obvious. I've created a
      custom
      output sheet. What do I need to do to use it? It's not coming up in
      the list of templates I can export to, and I've copied it... lots and
      lots of places. This is for a 3.5e character, by the by.

      Thanks for everything,
      Hg
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
        merc_hg_80 wrote:

        > I feel like I'm missing something very obvious. I've created a
        > custom
        > output sheet. What do I need to do to use it? It's not coming up in
        > the list of templates I can export to, and I've copied it... lots and
        > lots of places. This is for a 3.5e character, by the by.

        The filename needs to begin with csheet_ or it won't show up.

        Stefan.
      • merc_hg_80
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
          > The filename needs to begin with csheet_ or it won't show up.

          Ahaha... maybe this could go into the FAQ or something.

          Thanks,
          Hg
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
            > > The filename needs to begin with csheet_ or it won't show up.
            >
            > Ahaha... maybe this could go into the FAQ or something.

            Last I knew, it was mentioned in the output sheet section of the docs.

            Barak