[BUG][CODE] Unable to Move item from one character to another

  • Zevious
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
      PCGen 5.8.0
      Windows XP SP2
      Java 1.5.0

      On the Inventory tab, you can right-click on a item in a charcter's
      possession and there are options to Move Item or Copy Item. Selecting Copy
      Item provides a list of the loaded characters and copies that item to the
      selected character. This works great. Selecting Move Item provides the list
      of characters, but doesn't do anything when one is selected. No errors in
      the Debug console. No item on the new character, item remains on the old
      character. I have tried unequiping the item also and it will not move even
      when it does not exist in a eq set (like you cannot delete it unless it is
      removed from all eq sets). My guess is that the problem is related to the
      ability to delete items that are not in an eq set, but that's just a guess.

      Zev
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
        Zevious scribed:

        > PCGen 5.8.0
        > Windows XP SP2
        > Java 1.5.0
        >
        > On the Inventory tab, you can right-click on a item in a charcter's
        > possession and there are options to Move Item or Copy Item. Selecting Copy
        > Item provides a list of the loaded characters and copies that item to the
        > selected character. This works great. Selecting Move Item provides the list
        > of characters, but doesn't do anything when one is selected. No errors in
        > the Debug console. No item on the new character, item remains on the old
        > character. I have tried unequiping the item also and it will not move even
        > when it does not exist in a eq set (like you cannot delete it unless it is
        > removed from all eq sets). My guess is that the problem is related to the
        > ability to delete items that are not in an eq set, but that's just a guess.
        >

        > Zev

        Trackered this one a few day back :)
        [ 1225685 ] Move item to feature in Gear Tab broken
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1225685&group_id=25576&ati
        d=384719>
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)