Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] [Trackered] ADD:CLASSSKILLS fails with skills with ()

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
      Trackered:
      [ 1228714 ] ADD:CLASSSKILLS fails with skills that use parens
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1228714&group_id=
      25576&atid=384719>
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback

      Tir Gwaith scribed:

      > Ok, tested on 5.8.0
      >
      > ADD:CLASSSKILLS(Knowledge (Arcana),Use Magic Device)1
      > fails - no error report, just no function
      >
      > ADD:CLASSSKILLS(Use Magic Device)1
      > works fine, presenting only one choice, of course.
      >
      > You can put any skill with () in the name, and it fails. Nothing in
      > console, debug window, nada.
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > LST Chimp

    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
        Did you try it with the curlies? {}

        I know that's used somewhere... :p

        Barak

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
          Just did - doesn't recognize it as a match, so ignores.

          And that is only used in CLASSLEVEL= / CL= that I know of.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp