Re: [BUG] ADD:CLASSSKILLS fails with skills with ()

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
      Ok, tested on 5.8.0

      ADD:CLASSSKILLS(Knowledge (Arcana),Use Magic Device)1
      fails - no error report, just no function

      ADD:CLASSSKILLS(Use Magic Device)1
      works fine, presenting only one choice, of course.

      You can put any skill with () in the name, and it fails. Nothing in
      console, debug window, nada.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
        Trackered:
        [ 1228714 ] ADD:CLASSSKILLS fails with skills that use parens
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1228714&group_id=
        25576&atid=384719>
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback

        Tir Gwaith scribed:

        > Ok, tested on 5.8.0
        >
        > ADD:CLASSSKILLS(Knowledge (Arcana),Use Magic Device)1
        > fails - no error report, just no function
        >
        > ADD:CLASSSKILLS(Use Magic Device)1
        > works fine, presenting only one choice, of course.
        >
        > You can put any skill with () in the name, and it fails. Nothing in
        > console, debug window, nada.
        >
        > Tir Gwaith
        > LST Chimp

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
          Did you try it with the curlies? {}

          I know that's used somewhere... :p

          Barak

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
            Just did - doesn't recognize it as a match, so ignores.

            And that is only used in CLASSLEVEL= / CL= that I know of.

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp