OS-tag BONUSLIST doesn't work

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm trying to do a Statblock-OS for Modern. In the process I tried to use |BONUSLIST.COMBAT.AC| just as the example in the Docs, but it didn't show any output in the OS, although the part before and after that tag comes out fine.

      Is BONUSLIST broken or is the documentation wrong?

      I'm using 5.8.0 stable / Java 1.4.2_07 / WIN XP.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Lemur
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2005
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Kliewe" <fkliewe@t...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm trying to do a Statblock-OS for Modern. In the process I tried
        to use |BONUSLIST.COMBAT.AC| just as the example in the Docs, but it
        didn't show any output in the OS, although the part before and after
        that tag comes out fine.

        > Is BONUSLIST broken or is the documentation wrong?
        >
        > I'm using 5.8.0 stable / Java 1.4.2_07 / WIN XP.
        >
        > Cheerio,
        >
        > Frank Kliewe
        > PCGen Data Lemur

        I'm not seeing any output from this tag either. It does not seem to be
        using in any PCGen-released OS, so that's why it may have been missed
        that it's broken.

        Chuck
        OS Chimp
      • Frank Kliewe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2005
          >> I'm trying to do a Statblock-OS for Modern. In the process I tried
          > to use |BONUSLIST.COMBAT.AC| just as the example in the Docs, but it
          > didn't show any output in the OS, although the part before and after
          > that tag comes out fine.
          >>
          >> Is BONUSLIST broken or is the documentation wrong?
          >>
          >> I'm using 5.8.0 stable / Java 1.4.2_07 / WIN XP.
          >>
          >> Cheerio,
          >>
          >> Frank Kliewe
          >> PCGen Data Lemur
          >
          > I'm not seeing any output from this tag either. It does not seem to be
          > using in any PCGen-released OS, so that's why it may have been missed
          > that it's broken.
          >
          > Chuck
          > OS Chimp

          I've been successful in getting the expected output by using |BONUS.COMBAT.AC.LISTING| (not that the output would be in the format that I wanted, so I will have to do it "by hand").

          Maybe BONUSLIST got deprecated in favor of this other tag and was forgotten to be marked as such in the docs?

          Cheerio,

          Frank Kliewe
          PCGen Data Lemur