Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] Vestments (Druid)

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2005
      On 6/23/05 11:30 AM, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:

      > The SRD entry says: "When this item is worn by a character with the
      > wild shape ability, the character can use that ability one additional
      > time each day."
      >
      > It does not distinguish between types of wild shape.
      >
      > The druid more or less lump elemental wildshaping in with wild shape
      > period (it's all defined under the same special ability block).

      That's what I was not clear on, the elemental wildshaping is a lesser number
      of the total times per day the druid can use the ability but it still counts
      against the total number of times per day, in other words they are not
      separate pools.

      > So the best answer might be "one additional wild shape, irregardless
      > of type, per day." If you allow it to affect elemental wild shape
      > separately (and dragon wildshape from a separate source, etc, etc)
      > then the character is getting more benefit than he should from the
      > basic item.

      Agreed, so the item will boost the general number of times per day but not
      specifically for elemental wildshaping.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback