Re: Bug in Feat???

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hm - I noticed it wasn't working either. Something is obviously
      amiss - thanks for your analysis! I think what you're doing is
      correct, it simply isn't working right.

      -Bryan
    • rabrhe@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., Thomas Clegg <arknight@s...> wrote:
        > Ok, this is weird.... I'm trying to get the Extra Smiting to work.
        >
        > I try the entry without the MULT:YES and STACK:YES, and it lets me
        choose the feat when I meet the PreReqs, and changes the Selected to
        Yes. I can only choose it one time though.

        It seems that all you have to do is add a tag like CHOOSE:Extra
        Smiting and it works just fine.

        Anyway, this message made me check something -- the feats I'm using as
        a workaround for the Mage-Killer. This feat is written up as so:

        Fortitude Improvement TYPE:MageKillerBonus DESC:Workaround for Mage-Killer Class. Improves Fortitude
        saves. Do not buy. CHOOSE:+1 Fortitude BONUS:CHECKS|Fortitude|1 PRECLASS:Mage-Killer=1 MULT:YES STACK:YES
        But, no matter how many times it is chosen, it's only giving a +1 to
        my fortitude saves. A little help?
      • merton_monk@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
          > Anyway, this message made me check something -- the feats I'm using
          as
          > a workaround for the Mage-Killer. This feat is written up as so:
          >
          > Fortitude Improvement TYPE:MageKillerBonus DESC:Workaround for
          Mage-Killer Class. Improves Fortitude
          > saves. Do not buy. CHOOSE:+1 Fortitude
          BONUS:CHECKS|Fortitude|1 PRECLASS:Mage-Killer=1
          MULT:YES STACK:YES
          > But, no matter how many times it is chosen, it's only giving a +1 to
          > my fortitude saves. A little help?

          Yup - this is Bug# #445487 (different bug but same issue). This
          one's on my short list. :)

          -Bryan