RE: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] BONUS: involving DAMAGESIZE ?

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2005
      I copied the Improved Natural Attacks feat from the RSRD and copied it to my
      files, removing the PREATT:4 requirement and leaving the
      PREITEM:1,TYPE.Natural

      I then applied the Horn feat and it gave the character a gore attack.

      I still didn't qualify for the Imp. Natural Attack.

      I removed the PREITEM: and then took it. It correctly popped up a chooser
      (it has CHOOSE:WEAPONPROFS|TYPE.Natural ) and the only choice was Gore. Even
      after I made that choice and applied it, there was still no effect. The
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=%LIST|DAMAGESIZE|1 had no effect, the gore was still the
      same 1d4 on Preview and output and the equipment tab as well.

      Tom

      _____