Re: New release lag?

  • Mark Hulsman
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
      > > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
      only
      > > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
      it?

      > How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
      > ~30 minutes after the announcment from
      > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

      I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
      Bryan made the anouncement.
    • Lonestar
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hello Mark,

        >> > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
        MH> only
        >> > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
        MH> it?
        >>
        >> How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
        >> ~30 minutes after the announcment from
        >> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

        MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
        MH> Bryan made the anouncement.

        What anouncement?

        Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...
      • merton_monk@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
          --- In pcgen@y..., Lonestar <Lonestar@l...> wrote:

          > MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
          after
          > MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
          >

          > What anouncement?

          He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
          2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
          Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
          cool... :)

          -Bryan
        • Lonestar
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
            >> MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
            myc> after
            >> MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
            >>

            >> What anouncement?

            myc> He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
            myc> 2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
            myc> Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
            myc> cool... :)

            hmmm, strange....I never got an announcement about v2.09, but theres a
            level down bug in it ;)
            a Rangers Favored Enemies don't get deleted when leveling down ;)

            Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...