Bug in Feat (more)

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Ok, maybe I found the problem... does the MULT:YES and STACK:YES combo need to have a CHOOSE: with it?

      If so, what would it be?

      Tom
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., Thomas Clegg <arknight@s...> wrote:
        > Ok, maybe I found the problem... does the MULT:YES and STACK:YES
        combo need to have a CHOOSE: with it?

        Ah-- good point. Yes, MULT:YES does require a CHOOSE: tag (duh,
        shoulda thoughta that). For your purposes it shouldn't matter - so
        CHOOSE:Extra Smite|Smite and BONUS:VAR|Smite|1 should add 1 to your
        Smite variable each time you choose it, though I'm not sure if that's
        working properly (someone reported a similar problem last week). That
        would explain why you can't select it - PCGen is expecting a CHOOSE.
        Maybe a warning message would be nice, huh?

        -Bryan