Re: Robe of the Archmagi and Saving Throws

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 19, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
      > I'm trying to catch up on the outstanding tracker requests. Is this a
      > code, os or a data issue? I've seen comments for jep, the preview
      > sheet and output sheets. Thanks.
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

      Code issue. I created a tracker for this and posted a reply this morning, yahoo has still not
      posted it, though it has posted one I sent a few minutes earlier, I'm now posting via the
      web interface so there's no delay.

      [ 1223173 ] Negative levels formula fails in Preview Tab
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
      func=detail&aid=1223173&group_id=25576&atid=384719>
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback