Re: New release lag?

  • Chris Moyer
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 6:59 AM
      > page if your browser has the page cached. Could you see the
      News
      > item at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net? I just checked and made
      sure

      The new news items have propogated to there. I also update the
      get page to have the new releases... which are now available at
      sourceforge.

      -Chris
    • Mark Hulsman
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1 7:19 AM
        > > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
        only
        > > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
        it?

        > How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
        > ~30 minutes after the announcment from
        > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

        I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
        Bryan made the anouncement.
      • Lonestar
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1 10:50 AM
          Hello Mark,

          >> > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
          MH> only
          >> > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
          MH> it?
          >>
          >> How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
          >> ~30 minutes after the announcment from
          >> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

          MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
          MH> Bryan made the anouncement.

          What anouncement?

          Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...
        • merton_monk@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1 12:04 PM
            --- In pcgen@y..., Lonestar <Lonestar@l...> wrote:

            > MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
            after
            > MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
            >

            > What anouncement?

            He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
            2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
            Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
            cool... :)

            -Bryan
          • Lonestar
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1 1:39 PM
              >> MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
              myc> after
              >> MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
              >>

              >> What anouncement?

              myc> He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
              myc> 2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
              myc> Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
              myc> cool... :)

              hmmm, strange....I never got an announcement about v2.09, but theres a
              level down bug in it ;)
              a Rangers Favored Enemies don't get deleted when leveling down ;)

              Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...