Re: New release lag?

  • Chris Moyer
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
      > page if your browser has the page cached. Could you see the
      News
      > item at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net? I just checked and made
      sure

      The new news items have propogated to there. I also update the
      get page to have the new releases... which are now available at
      sourceforge.

      -Chris
    • Chris Moyer
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
        > page if your browser has the page cached. Could you see the
        News
        > item at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net? I just checked and made
        sure

        The new news items have propogated to there. I also update the
        get page to have the new releases... which are now available at
        sourceforge.

        -Chris
      • Mark Hulsman
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
          > > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
          only
          > > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
          it?

          > How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
          > ~30 minutes after the announcment from
          > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

          I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
          Bryan made the anouncement.
        • Lonestar
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
            Hello Mark,

            >> > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
            MH> only
            >> > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
            MH> it?
            >>
            >> How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
            >> ~30 minutes after the announcment from
            >> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

            MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
            MH> Bryan made the anouncement.

            What anouncement?

            Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...
          • merton_monk@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
              --- In pcgen@y..., Lonestar <Lonestar@l...> wrote:

              > MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
              after
              > MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
              >

              > What anouncement?

              He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
              2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
              Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
              cool... :)

              -Bryan
            • Lonestar
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                >> MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
                myc> after
                >> MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
                >>

                >> What anouncement?

                myc> He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
                myc> 2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
                myc> Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
                myc> cool... :)

                hmmm, strange....I never got an announcement about v2.09, but theres a
                level down bug in it ;)
                a Rangers Favored Enemies don't get deleted when leveling down ;)

                Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...