[ANNOUNCE][TM] Ancient Code Freq trackers

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2005
      All,

      Now that 5.8 has come and gone, I will be looking at some of the old
      trackers and getting rid of them. The first group I will be looking at
      are the Code Freqs. There's one tracker that's over 4 years old there,
      and several that are in the 2-3 year category.

      For the next 2 weeks, I will be taking emails (either here or on the
      list) of Code Freqs that are 2+ years old that are still considered
      viable.

      Any tracker that I don't hear on in this category by 7/4 (alright,
      that's a bit more than 2 weeks) I will begin to delete.

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD