Re: New release lag?

  • rabrhe@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., smirle4498@h... wrote:
      > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The only
      > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get it?

      How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
      ~30 minutes after the announcment from
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/
    • Doug Nordwall
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
        smirle4498@... wrote:

        >Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The only
        >listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get it?
        >
        >Emily

        I just copied out the 2.08 links and changed them to 209 and got the
        files :)
      • Chris Moyer
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
          > page if your browser has the page cached. Could you see the
          News
          > item at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net? I just checked and made
          sure

          The new news items have propogated to there. I also update the
          get page to have the new releases... which are now available at
          sourceforge.

          -Chris
        • Chris Moyer
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
            > page if your browser has the page cached. Could you see the
            News
            > item at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net? I just checked and made
            sure

            The new news items have propogated to there. I also update the
            get page to have the new releases... which are now available at
            sourceforge.

            -Chris
          • Mark Hulsman
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
              > > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
              only
              > > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
              it?

              > How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
              > ~30 minutes after the announcment from
              > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

              I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
              Bryan made the anouncement.
            • Lonestar
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                Hello Mark,

                >> > Went to the download site to try to get 2.09.... no dice. The
                MH> only
                >> > listings are for 2.08, for both program and LSTs. Where do I get
                MH> it?
                >>
                >> How long after the notice did you try? I downloaded it sucessfully
                >> ~30 minutes after the announcment from
                >> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/

                MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes after
                MH> Bryan made the anouncement.

                What anouncement?

                Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...
              • merton_monk@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                  --- In pcgen@y..., Lonestar <Lonestar@l...> wrote:

                  > MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
                  after
                  > MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
                  >

                  > What anouncement?

                  He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
                  2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
                  Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
                  cool... :)

                  -Bryan
                • Lonestar
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
                    >> MH> I actually was able to download the new release about 2 minutes
                    myc> after
                    >> MH> Bryan made the anouncement.
                    >>

                    >> What anouncement?

                    myc> He's referring to the post I made here last night about releasing
                    myc> 2.0.9. That and I'll be starting in the the D&D 2 movie opposite of
                    myc> Wesley Snipes & Anthony Hopkins. Just kidding, though that would be
                    myc> cool... :)

                    hmmm, strange....I never got an announcement about v2.09, but theres a
                    level down bug in it ;)
                    a Rangers Favored Enemies don't get deleted when leveling down ;)

                    Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...