Re: [pcgen] Re: [5.8][OS][FREQ][Trackered] Caster/Manifester Level in spell/power lists

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2005
      On 6/16/05 10:00 AM, "andargor" <andargor@...> wrote:

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@n...> wrote:
      >> Tir Gwaith wrote:
      >>
      >>> This would be a spell by spell report, so it would basically be an
      > expansion
      >>> of the SPELLMEM token, I believe. Not a GURU on OS tokens, but
      > that's where
      >>> I think it would go.
      >>
      >> Tir is correct, this needs to be implemted in code. I volunteer, so if
      >> someone creates the tracker for code for that, please assign it to me.
      >>
      >> Regards,
      >> Stefan.
      >> PCGen code tamarin
      >
      > Eddy, can you assign to Stefan? I think this got lost in the mix.
      >
      > Andargor

      Done, the original tracker I opened was an OS request. I've opened a Code
      FREQ for the code work and assigned it to Stefan:

      [ 1221938 ] Caster/Manifester Level in spell/power lists
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1221938&group_id=2
      5576&atid=384722>
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)