Re: Error message for Command Line PCGen

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2005
      <snip>
      After thinking about it, could it be because I disabled the loading of
      campaign files from characters, letting only yhe loading at start of
      PCGen do this ? But why would the command line PCGen not load the files
      by default when the full version does it ?

      Thanks in advance for your answers,

      Philippe
      </snip>

      It could be, if you have any datasets loaded in memory from a previous
      run of PCGen, like if you switched from 3.0 to 3.5 without closing the
      program. Then they are saved with your character as data to load. And
      you wouldn't see them on the sources tab because they are filtered out
      by the Gamemode.

      Paul G.