Re: OK another question.

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2005
      These questions are really better posted to PCGenListFileHelp. I'm cross-posting there.

      First issue, the base save for Will:
      Fighter 5 = 1 (5/3)
      Cleric 8 = 6 (8/2+2)

      So the base save should be 7. PRECHECKBASE:1,Willpower=5 should be met.

      Since you are saying they aren't working as spec'd, we need to know the following:
      Version of Java, Operating system, Version of PCGen. That way we can start looking into a possible Code Bug.

      Second issue:

      PRESKILL:1,Heal=5
      PRESKILL:1,Knowledge (Religion)=9

      Two points here:
      A) need to have the # of skills that must meet the requirement listed, your example for Knowledge (Religion) didn't include that.
      B) Skills that have to meet different rank requirements need to be in separate PRESKILL tags.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp