Re: [pcgen] REPEATLEVEL new tag entry

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
      I mean, the tag is clear as mud. The design of that tag didn't go through
      the normal process that I can recall, and I know I would have objected to
      the syntax structure. I have a hard time believing Eric would love that tag
      either.

      And either some of the examples are wrong, or I still don't know how to use
      that tag...

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > Yuck? Why is it yuck? It now simplifies the epic level feat issue. You can
      now even plop it on the Fighter's 2nd level line for