Missing DOCs?

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      I was just looking at some code and noticed that there
      is functionality for ADD: tags specific to feats that
      doesn't seem to be documented. Is this an intentional
      omition?
      The tags are
      ADD:WEAPONPROFS which doesn't appear to do anything
      ADD:FAVOREDCLASS|Class1|Class2... or LIST
      ADD:SPECIAL|Ability1|Ability2... or LIST
      ADD:TEMPLATE|Template1|Template2... or LIST

      -Aaron

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail